Saturday, April 11, 2009

Tired


Tired
Originally uploaded by Jezabelle Charron
I have never been so tired in all of my undead life. I have never wanted to lay in a coffin, alone, and close my eyes.

This evening was tiring.

It is my life goal (a mission) to protect my family and my family's ranking amongst the undead in our world.

I have sworn that I would never let the aging queen and her clan of souls who are blinded by bullshit, surpass my own family.

And when I was flirting, flirting with young vampires, my family's ranking fell.

For nearly one hour, our clan's rank dropped. For that one hour, I hunted with vengeance! For that hour I scoured my old contacts in the underworld for vampires searching for good leadership.

At the end of the hour, not only did I raise our clan back to its glorious position, we actually surpassed our old status of being the 6th largest clan in the lines.

Thank you to my children Bar and Kahlen for making this a reality.Our family continues to grow and get stronger. Alliances are made with other of my kindred.

We are solid!

I am Jezabelle, I am Vampire
I feel like I work for amway